Production Capacity: 180-10,000t/d
Specification: φ 2.5x40m- 6.0x95m
The co-processing of hazardous waste by cement kilns can effectively solve the problem of hazardous waste disposal and achieve the purpose of recyclability. Specifically, in the disposal process, the pre-disposal of hazardous waste is classified and managed first, then pre-treatment, such as compression, division, crushing, and the pre-treated hazardous waste is sent to a high-temperature furnace for calcination, and finally, After the waste is recycled or used as raw materials for other industrial production.
Reasonable pretreatment makes it easy for hazardous waste to be transported and enter the kiln to achieve lower moisture and higher calorific value, etc. After entering the kiln, it should exert positive effects as much as possible. As cement kiln co-processing hazardous waste methods show great advantages in both economic and environmental aspects, there will be greater room for growth in the next few years. Therefore, the hazardous waste pretreatment supporting equipment and processes used by the project will also greet a high growth in market demand.
THE ADVANTAGES OF CEMENT KILN
- The good effect of harmless disposal. The residence time is long, the combustion process of the cement kiln is sufficient, the incineration state is easy to stabilize, the organic matter is completely decomposed, the heavy metals are effectively solid-melted, the formation of dioxins is effectively suppressed, and the discharge of toxic and harmful substances is effectively reduced.
- The high degree of resource utilization. The waste can partially replace the raw fuel used in cement production; it can realize the recycling and recycling of solid waste. The production process is coordinated with resource treatment and the cost is low. The unit investment of cement kiln co-processing is only for new / expansion professional incinerator The operating cost is also significantly lower than that of professional incinerators, with a significant cost advantage.
- Large incineration space. The application of incineration in a large space cement kiln fully guarantees that a large amount of hazardous waste is effectively disposed, and can also keep the hazardous waste always stable during the incineration process; the incineration temperature is high, and some stable organic substances that are difficult to decompose will be completely decomposed and disposed Under the conditions, it can make the heavy metals in the hazardous waste solidify and remain in the fossil fuel stably.
THE CLASSIFICATION OF CEMENT KILN WASTE
According to experience, usually in three forms: solid, semi-solid, and liquid.
- Solid-state pretreatment is mainly crushing, sieving, and mixing, the purpose is to make irregularities become relatively regular, and make disorder and disorder become relatively neat.
- Liquid pretreatment should be integrated with storage, mainly precipitation, filtration, impurity removal, solid-liquid separation, especially for waste acid and alkali liquid and emulsion of certain purity.
- Semi-solid pretreatment, that is, for semi-solid materials, as well as solid and liquid materials, the purpose is to make a variety of materials, under the premise that pretreatment alone or entering the kiln is not suitable, pass reasonable and safe Compatible and mixed to make a sludge-like slurry that is relatively stable and convenient for pipeline transportation.
THE APPLICATION OF CEMENT KILN
- Comprehensive utilization (recycling)
Theoretically, the comprehensive utilization technology can be divided into energy replacement technology, physicochemical treatment technology, material separation and recovery technology, material recovery, and land reduction technology. At present, the comprehensive utilization of domestic hazardous waste is mainly concentrated in the recycling of metals, waste organic solvents, waste acids and alkalis, waste oil, electronic waste, etc. The main uses are physical and chemical treatment technology and material separation and recovery technology, typical There are cleaning, drying, crushing, sorting, neutralization, flocculation and precipitation, redox, crystallization, sintering, pyrolysis, distillation, adsorption, biological treatment, magnetic separation / electric separation and other technical means. Taking waste solvent and waste mineral oil as examples, the recovery and utilization of waste solvent mainly include adsorption, absorption, condensation, separation and purification processes; the regeneration of waste mineral oil is divided into three categories: purification (sedimentation, centrifugation, filtration, and flocculation, etc.) Process), refining (chemical refining, and adsorption refining processes), refining (mainly distillation process).
Hazardous waste has the characteristics of corrosiveness, toxicity, flammability, reactivity, or infectivity. The pretreatment means the physical, chemical, biological, solidification, and other technologies for the harmless and reduced disposal of hazardous waste that cannot be comprehensively used.