Cyclone dust collector belongs to the dust-extraction unit. It is a auxiliary product to cement kiln. The dust-extraction principle is that cyclone dust collector makes dust airflow rotate, then in virtue of centrifugal force split dust from airflow and capture them on the wall. Finally, dust falls into the dust collector because of gravity. The design of parts in the cyclone dust collector is in accordance with a certain dimension scale. Every adjusting of the dimension scale will influences the cyclone dust collector’s efficiency and loss of pressure. The main factors are cyclone dust collector’s diameter, air inlet size, and exhaust pipe’s diameter. Have attentions when you use it by noticing that after crossing a certain limit, favorable factors can turn into negative factors. Besides, give consideration to all factors because some factors may good to raise the efficiency of dust collection but it, in turn, adds loss o pressure.
Cyclone dust collector began to apply in the industry when the year of 1885 and it has developed into multiple forms. According to the different entry modes of airflow, cyclone dust collector can be divided into the tangential entry and axial entry. At the same loss level of pressure, the later one can proposes three times volume of air than the former with symmetrical airflow distribution.
Cyclone dust collector consists of an entry pipe, exhaust pipe, the cylinder body, cone and dust collector. Cause of its simple structure, easy manufacture, installation and maintenance, lower investment fee and operational fee, cyclone dust collector is been widely used in the technology of splitting solid and liquid ions from airflow or liquid water.
The Classification Of Cyclone Dust Collector
- Efficient cyclone dust collector: With shorter diameter, efficient cyclone dust collector can be used to deal with thinner dust and its dust efficiency is above 95percent.
- Mass cyclone dust collector: With a longer diameter of the cylinder, mass cyclone dust collector can deals large airflow whose dust efficiency is above 50-80percent.
- General cyclone dust collector: Due to its different structure, the general cyclone dust collector has medium airflow dealing ability whose dust efficiency is between 70 to 85percent.
- Explosion-proof type cyclone dust collector: Explosion-proof type cyclone dust collector has anti-explosion valve. So, it has an explosion-proof function.
- Other type: According to the structure, cyclone dust collector can be divided into long cone, cylinder, diffused type and bypass type; According to the installation circumstance, cyclone dust collector can be divided into internal cyclone dust collector, external cyclone dust collector, vertical and horizontal cyclone collector, and single-cylinder and multi-tube cyclone dust collector; According to the different circumstance of air import, cyclone dust collector can be divided into Shear flow reversal type and axial flow type.
The Efficiency Factors Of Cyclone Dust Collector
Cyclone dust collector’s air inlet is the key part to form a rotating airflow and also a main factor influences dust collect efficiency and loss of pressure. The proportion of tangential entry largely influences cyclone dust collector. When proportion of tangential entry is smaller than the fracture surface of the cylinder, airflow entering cyclone dust collector has faster tangential velocity, which is helpful for splitting dust.
The cylinder’s diameter and height
The cylinder’s diameter is the most basic measure in a cyclone dust collector. The centrifugal force produced by rotating airflow’s tangential velocity is an inverse ratio to the cylinder’s diameter. Under the same tangential velocity, the shorter the cylinder’s diameter and rotating radio of airflow are, the more centrifugal force the irons get. So, we should choose a relatively shorter diameter of the cylinder. But can’t choose a too short one. If the diameter is far too short, the inwall of cyclone dust collector will be too close to exhaust pipe, so iron is easier to escape and may cause blocking.
Exhaust pipe’s diameter and depth
Exhaust pipe’s diameter and depth influence majorly on the efficiency of cyclone dust collector. The diameter of the exhaust pipe must not beyond a reasonable number. When decreasing the diameter, the rotating range of internal swirl gets smaller, dust is not easy to run out from the exhaust pipe, which is good to raise dust-collection efficiency. But, meanwhile the speed in air outlet increases, the loss of resistance grows.
Operation Parameters Of Cyclone Dust Collector
|Inlet Wind Speed(m/s)||18-22|
|Allow High Inlet Temperature( ℃ )||450|
|Collection Efficiency( % )||＞95|
|Installation Unit Weight(t)||2.2||4.4||8.8||11||13.2||17.6||22|
|Remarks||Lining’s weight is 1.57t.|
Characteristics Of Cyclone Dust Collector
- Cyclone dust collector can be combined by single cone or multiple cones. The single cone’s largest blast capacity is 15000-18000m3/h.
- On the bottom of the cone, there is a reflection shield, which can keep the dust un-raising from the secondary winding.
- Cyclone dust collector is equipped with a material sealing device. Its dust-collection efficiency can be as high as 95percent.
- Cyclone dust collector’s inwall is painted 20mm lining which is resistant to abrasion and high temperature. Its ability to wear abrasion is 20-30times from plain carbon steel. It can wear more than 450 degree’s high temperature, so it can directly handle high- temperature exhaust gas.
- Cyclone dust collector has a simple structure, so it has a low loss of pressure.
- Cyclone dust collector is convenient. It is easy to maintain.
- Cyclone dust collector has a long service life.
- Cyclone dust collector’s floor area is small, so its maintenance fee is low.