Raymond Mill is also called pendulum mill, referred to as Raymond Mill.
It is a classic powder grinding equipment in the power industry and has a high market share. Raymond mill is grown in technology, stable in performance, energy-saving and efficient, durable, and powdered at a time. The fineness can be adjusted freely.
Raymond mill is mainly used in mining, metallurgy, chemical, building materials, petrochemical, coal, smelting, fertilizer, medicine, infrastructure, roads, engineering, abrasives, food, feed, plastics, and other industries. The hardness of grinding materials is 7 grade, the humidity is about 8%, it can grinds various raw materials.
Finished products can be adjusted in arbitrarily about 30-350 mesh. It is processable for cement clinker, quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, lime, limestone , dolomite, barite, graphite, gold and silver ore, rutile, titanium dioxide, kaolin, bentonite, aluminum ore, coke gemstone, fluorite, wollastonite, phosphate rock, rare earth, iron red, metal silicon, electrolysis , niobium alloy, silicon carbide, gold steel sand, smelting metal, calcium magnesium ore, coal, activated carbon, humic acid, carbon black, grass ash, coal gangue, slag, zircon sand, iron ore, iron fine powder, talc , granite, potash feldspar, marble, barite, wax feldspar, clay, glass, coke, petroleum coke, water slag, slag, fly ash, cement, pigment, clay, ceramsite sand, saline, muddy sand Milling materials such as additives, fire-fighting agents, curing agents, waste ceramics, waste bricks, refractory materials, aluminum ore, bauxite, etc.
Raymond Mill Working Principle
Raymond Mill has been widely used in the processing of non-metallic minerals since its introduction to China for more than 20 years. However, with the extensive development of non-metallic minerals in the application of ultra-fine powders, downstream enterprises are increasingly demanding non-metallic mineral products, especially for product fineness, which makes traditional Raymond mills powerless. So Dalil Heavy Industry Technology Department has carried out in-depth analysis and research on traditional grinding machines, and solved many fatal defects such as frequent maintenance, high maintenance cost, and insufficient fineness of grinding, and developed a set. A new ultra-fine Raymond mill that is crushed, ground and ultra-fine.
Due to its high efficiency, low energy consumption, ultra-fine refinement, small floor space, low capital investment and no pollution in the environment, it is widely used in the grinding of mineral materials in metallurgy, building materials, chemical industry, mining and other fields. Non-flammable and explosive minerals with Mohs hardness less than seven grades and a humidity below 6% is suitable such as gypsum, talc, calcite, limestone, marble, potash feldspar, barite, dolomite, granite, kaolin, bentonite, medical stone, bauxite, iron oxide red, iron ore, etc.
The main machine rotates the central shaft through the double belt combined transmission mechanism. The upper end of the shaft is connected with the plum blossom frame, and the grinding roller and the plum blossom frame are assembled to form a dynamic grinding system, and a swing fulcrum is formed. When the plum blossom frame rotates, the grinding roller presses the peripheral grinding ring to form a complete crushing combination, and the grinding roller rotates around the grinding ring while being rotated by the friction force. With the rigorous blade system, located in front of the grinding roller, during the operation, the material is thrown up and fed into the grinding ring to form a pulverized material layer. The material layer is crushed by the extrusion and friction generated by the rotation of the grinding roller. In order to achieve the purpose of grinding.
Raymond Mill Applied Materials
Non-flammable and explosive ore with a Mohs hardness of 6 or less and a humidity below 6%, such as calcium carbonate, graphite, bentonite, wollastonite, coal powder, water slag, fly ash, alumina, zircon sand , quartz sand, gypsum, talc, calcite, limestone, marble, barite, dolomite, granite, kaolin, bauxite, iron oxide red, iron ore, power plant environmental protection (desulfurization denitration).
Raymond Mill Characteristics
- The three-dimensional structure of Raymond mill has a small footprint and a complete set of components. It is a self-contained production system from block to finished powder.
- The fineness of the finished powder is even, and the screening rate is 99%, which is difficult for other milling equipment.
- The main gear of the mill is equipped with a closed gearbox which makes the transmission stable and reliable.
- The important parts of Raymond mill are made of high-quality steel, and the wear parts are made of high-performance wear-resistant materials. The whole machine has high wear resistance and reliable operation.
- The electrical system uses centralized control, the grinding workshop can basically achieve unmanned operation, and easy maintenance.
Raymond Mill Advantages
- The grinding machine is installed on the ground. The above-ground part is 50% of the height of the traditional mill, which reduces the height of the plant and saves investment in the plant, which is more conducive to equipment maintenance.
- The grinding roller bearing seal is a new type of sealing method, which realizes maintenance-free and oil-free. Eliminate the bearing into the powder, greatly reducing equipment maintenance costs.
- The grading cavity adopts a floating structure, which can automatically lift and shifts to reduce equipment resonance, reduce noise and improve maintenance convenience.
- Innovative grinding ring and grinding roller design optimizes the arc-shaped occlusion method. Compared with the traditional old-style Raymond mill, it reduces the falling speed of the material through the grinding zone, prolongs the crushing and pulverizing time, and has the Raymond mill. The machine has a wide range of feed particle size requirements and ultra-fine grinding machine with ultra-fine grinding function. The crushing, grinding and ultra-fine grinding are in one step.
- The rotating arm type installation structure of the classifier avoids the resonance of the main machine and the classifier, reduces the vibration of the equipment, reduces the running noise, eliminates the investment of the lifting and maintenance tools, and opens the maintenance operation, which increases the convenience of operation.
- The middle tangential cyclone type air inlet makes the material spirally rise in the pulverizing and classifying chamber, which is more conducive to coarse powder extraction, reducing fan energy consumption and reducing production cost.
- The whole system runs under negative pressure throughout the whole process, without a positive pressure zone. The production environment is extremely excellent. The dust emission concentration is better than the national standard to reach ≤30mg/m3.
- The classifier adopts the German vertical classifier technology. The same particle size classification can reduce the motor speed by 50%, which improves the service life of the bearing and reduces the wear of the classifying turbine, prolonging the replacement cycle. The wind structure and the wind-grid inlet method make the structure wear-free. Through the combined adjustment of frequency conversion speed regulation and secondary air, the classification efficiency can be improved by 5-20%, and the particle size distribution is more concentrated.
- Medium-pressure pulse cleaning bag type dust collector adopts sealing welding, and the total air leakage rate is less than 2%. The utility model has the advantages of small structure volume, large filtering area, long service life and is suitable for ultrafine powder filtration. The total collection efficiency is above 99.99%, and the dust emission concentration is less than 30mg/m3, which is superior to the national standard and achieves environmental protection exhaust.
- The induced draft fan provides power flow to the system and is connected by high-pressure centrifugal fan suction. Ensure that all links operate under negative pressure. No dust leakage.