What is carbon. Carbon is a kind of non-metallic solid material combined with carbon and graphite. Its character is that it generally has great thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, corrosion resistance, and high purity. It has a very impressive industrial application value. It is mainly used to produce graphite electrode, carbon heat sink, carbon fiber, electric brush, and impervious graphite.
How carbon is produced. Carbon is calcimined in a rotary kiln. Traditional rotary kiln doesn’t have pertinence for carbon. Consider that, carbon rotary kiln came into being. It is popular among domestic and foreign markets.
Carbon Rotary Kiln Characteristics
- Rotary kiln for carbon adopts advanced and unique hydraulic gear wheel devices and domestic high-end kiln to extend the service life by more than three times.
- Rotary kiln for carbon ‘s kiln head and kiln tail install advanced seal to reduce flying-out powder and escaping heat. It can achieve the energy-saving goal and saves 0.1million fuel fee every year.
- Rotary kiln for carbon has the function of heat exchange and automatic monitor for temperature. So, it can hold moderated temperatures to get better calcimine effect.
- Rotary kiln for carbon has a simple structure, stable process, high output, convenient operation, high efficiency, less wearing parts, lower failure rate, less occupation. The cost of it can reduce 200 thousand Yuan.
Rotary Kiln For Carbon Working Principle
Carbon materials are poured into the kiln from feed pipe in kiln tail, which is located in the high end of the kiln. Because of kiln’s slope and slow rotation, carbon materials process a combined motion, which consists of rolling in the circumferential direction and moving from high to low end along the axial direction. Materials process decomposition, firing, and other technical procedures then turn to clinker and are injected into cooler.
Rotary Kiln For Carbon Structure
- Rotary kiln for carbon has a certain inclination between the kiln body and the horizontal level. The whole kiln body is supported by the supporting wheel device meanwhile it is equipped with a retaining wheel device to prevent the kiln body from moving around.
- In addition to the main transmission equipment, the transmission section of carbon rotary kiln sets up an auxiliary transmission to make sure kiln’s slow rotation when main drive power is interrupted and also to prevent deformation.
- Rotary kiln for carbon ‘s kiln head uses shell-type seal while kiln is equipped with an axial contact seal to ensure the reliability of the seal.
Kiln Operation Parameters
|Product Standard (m)||Kiln Body Size||Motor Power(kw)||Total Weight(t)||Remarks|
|Diameter(m)||Length(m)||Inclination (%)||Yield(t/d)||Rotate Speed(r/min)|
|Φ5.0×54||2.5||54||3.5||280||0.48-1.45||55||196.29||Outside Decomposing Kiln|
|Φ5.6×74||5||74||4||6000||0.35-4||710||944||Preheating Decomposing kiln|
|Φ5.6×87||5.6||89||4||8000||Max4.23||800||1265||Preheating Decomposing kiln|
|Φ6.0×95||6||95||4||10000||Max5||950X2||1659||Preheating Decomposing kiln|
Rotary Kiln For Carbon Matters Of Attention
- The deformation of Rotary kiln for carbon in the process of building the refractory brick will cause bearing bush heated. Because of the poor touch when feed process speeds up.
- Rotary kiln for carbon avoids particulate impurities entering the bearing shell and setting on the tile surface because of residual smooth oil.
- When the paint on the oiler is faded, and is squeezed into tile edging, the right solution is that making small adjustments to the tile base according to the wear of the shaft. After the heat has subsided, turn the device into its original orientation, or clean the heating bearing pad of the carbon rotary kiln.
- Rotary kiln for carbon should use smooth oil with a large viscosity and adopts the cooling methods to reduce the heat radiation to ensure the quality and safety of the equipment in the production process.