Rotary kiln for limonite is mainly applied in building materials, metallurgy, chemicals, and the environmental protection sector. Also, it can be used in calcimine ore, concentrate, intermediates, etc. Because the production advantages of rotary kiln for limonite is gaining more energy and consuming less of it. So, it plays an important role in energy saving, environmental protection businesses and costs reduction in small and medium-sized steel enterprises, coking enterprises, calcium carbide enterprises, and refractory industries.
Rotary Kiln For Limonite Technical Process
- Rotary kiln for limonite ‘s raw ore is taken out from depot and successively go through electronic belt measuring scale, belt conveyor, stable silo, lock damper and then be put into kiln tail.
- After mineral is put into a rotary kiln for limonite, firstly it is heated, mineral proceeding backward motion with the hot flue. Then, it be heated to reduction temperature in the heating zone and be put into the reduction zone.
- Rotary kiln for limonite ‘s temperature of the flame center in the reduction zone of the limonite rotary kiln is about 1000 °C, and the temperature of the reduction zone is about 700 °C by which mineral turns into magnetite by reacting with reductive gas.
- After entering the cooling zone, the ore meets the preheated gas. The ore is cooled and discharged outside the limonite rotary kiln. It is stored in the storage tank for selection, after being hydraulically cooled by a continuous bucket conveyor.
Rotary Kiln For Limonite Working Principle
Rotary kiln for limonite ‘s Pulverized coal produces heat in rotary kiln for limonite. Heat warms up materials by gas conduction and radiation. Pulverized coal keeps rotation with kiln according to its slope and rotates speed. And materials keeps Periodic rollover from the feed end to discharge end. Meantime, make sure rotary kiln for limonite can calcimine materials into qualified clinker to meet the requirements of high yield, high quality, low consumption.
Kiln Operation Parameters
|Product Standard (m)||Kiln Body Size||The electric power (kW)||Total Weight(t)||Remarks|
|Diameter(m)||Length(m)||Inclination (%)||Yield(t/h)||Roast Speed(r/min)|
|Φ2.5×40||2.5||40||3.5||180||0.44-2.44||55||149.61||Kiln With Vertical Cylinder Preheater|
|Φ2.8×44||2.8||44||3.5||400||0.437-2.18||55||201.58||Outside Decomposing Kiln|
Rotary Kiln For Limonite Unique Advantages
- Rotary kiln for limonite ‘s high degree of automation
The control and alarm of the operation of the limonite rotary kiln production system are controlled by PLC with few on-site operators.
- Rotary kiln for limonite ‘s high energy and low consumption
Add a vertical preheater at the rotary kiln for limonite’s tail to make full use of preheating material, which greatly reduces fuel consumption.
- Rotary kiln for limonite ‘s advanced structure
It is easier to control rotary kiln for limonite in the production process by using progressive structure.
- Rotary kiln for limonite ‘s high thermal efficiency
The heat is converted into hot flue by the cooler and be sent back to the kiln, which greatly improves the thermal efficiency of the limonite rotary kiln.