Gypsum in gypsum rotary kiln is mainly used in construction engineering, mold processing, chemical industry, cement adjustment industry and so on. Gypsum rotary kiln plays an important role in industry business. Gypsum rotary kiln is industrial equipment for the preliminary processing and refining of gypsum ore.
Gypsum Rotary Kiln Technical Characteristics
- Gypsum rotary kiln has effective recovery of waste heat. A vertical preheater is installed in the kiln tail of the gypsum rotary kiln. The residual heat of the flue gas about 90 degrees at the kiln is directly transmitted to the limestone. After the temperature drops to about 230 degrees, it enters the precipitator through the air outlet pipe.
- Gypsum rotary kiln’s aspect ratio is reduced. The length-to-diameter ratio of the gypsum rotary kiln is reduced from the original 20~25 to 14~15. The shortening of the length not only reduces the heat loss from the surface of the gypsum rotary kiln, but also reduces the floor space of the equipment, and the transmission power of the kiln body is also reduced accordingly.
- Gypsum rotary kiln has a high degree of automation. production procedure like feeding, calcining, product delivery, monitoring, adjustment, alarm, etc. are all controlled centrally by PLC or DCS control system in the centralized control room. Screen display of each control point and linkage monitoring are set. It can automatic records operating parameters in production, also can be printed at any time.
- Gypsum rotary kiln’s kiln head cover adopts an integrated design to ensure the sealing and avoid the random discharge of hot gas and dust.
- Gypsum rotary kiln’s waste heat can be recycled again. The gypsum rotary kiln head adopts a vertical cooler than the original single-tube cooler, avoiding the sensible heat loss of the gypsum. The hot finished product about 1000 °C falls from the kiln head, through the heat exchange with the secondary air, gypsum is cooled. The temperature drops to about 80 °C. The output is passed through the vibrating feeder. After the heat is returned to the kiln, it becomes a combustion-supporting hot air, and the residual heat is recycled again.
Kiln Operation Parameters
|Outside Decomposition Kiln
|Outside Decomposition Kiln
Gypsum Rotary kiln Working Process
- Put the raw material into a gypsum rotary kiln. raw material from the bottom of the raw material store divided into seven areas going to the raw material standard warehouse by a manual gate valve, electronically controlled pneumatic valve or electronically controlled flow valve. Raw materials after inflation and homogenization go through a manual gate valve, electronically controlled pneumatic valve, electronically controlled flow valve, chute, tape dispenser, and preheater. In the gypsum rotary kiln preheater, the raw material and the hot gas flow go through heat exchange. After reaching the cyclone, raw materials are put into the decomposition furnace for calcination. Then, after entering the five-stage cyclone for gas separation, the material is calcined in a gypsum rotary kiln.
- The gypsum rotary kiln’s decomposition furnace is composed of a furnace body and an outlet pipe. The tertiary air pipe is slanted into the furnace on one side, and the materials are fed into the furnace from the two discharge ports. The decomposed materials are collected by a five-stage cyclone and then calcined into a rotary kiln. The grate cooler adopts a three-stage grate cooler with a hydraulic stroke. The actual area of the trampoline is 121.2 ㎡. The dust collected by the new rotary kiln head and the clinker of the chiller are fed into the three clinker banks through the skirt conveyor.
- The hot air of the high-temperature section of the chiller passes through the kiln head cover into the gypsum rotary kiln as the secondary air of the kiln, and part of it into the decomposition furnace as the tertiary air. The hot air in the middle-temperature section of the cooler enters the coal mill to dry the raw coal and the remaining gas is dust-removed by electric dust after being discharged into the atmosphere.
- Exhaust gas treatment. The high-temperature gas in the preheater is sucked by the high-temperature fan, and then cooled by the humidification tower as the drying heat source of the raw material system or discharged into the atmosphere after the dust is removed by the tail gas of the new technical rotary kiln.