ROTARY KILN INTRODUCTION
Rotary kiln refers to rotary calcination kiln (commonly known as rotary kiln) and belongs to the category of building materials equipment. Rotary kilns can be divided into cement kilns, metallurgical chemical kilns, and lime kilns according to different materials processed. Cement kilns are mainly used for calcining cement clinker, which divided into two categories: dry process cement kilns and wet process cement kilns. Metallurgical and chemical kilns are mainly used for magnetizing roasting of iron ore-depleted ore in iron and steel plants in the metallurgical industry; oxidizing roasting of chromium and nickel-iron ore; refractory plant roasting high alumina vanadium ore and aluminum plant roasting clinker and aluminum hydroxide; And chrome ore powder and other minerals. Limekiln (ie active lime kiln) is used for roasting active lime and light-burning dolomite used in iron and steel plants and ferroalloy plants.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ROTARY KILN
0.5mm Tolerance Cement Rotary Kiln
Cement rotary kiln belongs to the category of building materials and equipment, it is a kind of lime kiln. 0.5mm tolerance cement rotary kiln means that the allowable error of rotary kiln shell is within plus or minus 0.5mm.
Lime Rotary Kiln
Lime rotary kiln is also called roller rotary kiln. To make sure it’s air leakage coefficient is less than 10 percent, lime rotary kiln adopts advanced structure and reliable combined scale-like seal in both ends. It also uses composite refractory to reduce the loss of heat radiation.
Shaft kiln, just as its name implies, is a kiln with erected shape. Shaft kiln with modern new technology has environmental protection function, energy-saving function, high mechanization, and high automaticity. It also has the ability to turn waste into wealth.
In clinker rotary kiln, clinker is opposite to raw material. Clinker refers to sintered ore or pellet produced by the high-temperature agglomeration of the concentrated powder and the ore-rich powder.
Bauxite Rotary Kiln
The rank of countries’ alumina bauxite storage is Australia, The Republic of Guinea, Jamaica, China, and India. Rich reserves provinces in China are Shanxi, Guizhou, Guangxi, and Henan province. Generally, alumina bauxite is used to produce alumina or aluminum.
WHAT FACTORS DIRECTLY INFECT ROTARY KILN COST
- QUALITY. The quality of the rotary kiln directly determines its price. The cost of materials, technology, and labor for high-quality equipment is higher, and the price is naturally more expensive. Good kiln body material is made of calm carbon steel or alloy steel plate. Some bad manufacturers use inferior steel, the cost is lower, the asking price is lower, but the service life is short. The metallurgical rotary kiln’s wheels, tugs, and open gears are made of alloy cast steel.
- MODEL. There are many types of small rotary kilns, such as Φ2.5 × 40, Φ2.5 × 50, Φ2.5 × 54, etc. The machine weight and output are different, and the price will rise with the increase in specifications and production capacity.
- MANUFACTURER’S PROFIT. The sales volume of the manufacturer’s equipment and the level of its own profit will also affect its price. For manufacturers with large sales, the profit value of a single device will be customized lower, so the price will be cheaper.
- ECONOMIC CHANGES. In recent years, the domestic economic level has been continually improving, and prices, workers’ salaries, etc. are also rising, so the cost of production equipment is also increasing, and its price will naturally increase year by year.
TECHNOLOGIES OF CHOOSING ROTARY KILN
- Before purchasing a rotary kiln, we must first identify a regular and large-scale manufacturer and identify a regular manufacturer to avoid the chance of being cheated.
- Never trust the lowest manufacturer of the rotary kiln price. You can consult multiple rotary kiln manufacturers for the price of the rotary kiln, and then find a few of the same quotations.
- Ensure the after-sale service is also provided.
- Look out for the trap in the contract.
WHAT MAKES AGICO ROTARY KILN’S PRICE LOWER
The data survey found that the price of AGICO group’s rotary kiln will be about 600-1000 ＄cheaper than the prices offered by the merchants in other cities. The reasons for the analysis are as follows:
- AGICO occupies a unique transportation advantage. There are important transportation hubs around the road, rail and railway transportation, saving a lot of equipment transportation costs.
- There are a large number of nearby manufacturers around the AGICO group, and the competition is extremely fierce. Most manufacturers will adopt low-cost sales equipment to attract more customers’ attention.
- AGICO group will set prices according to the actual situation, so it is more affordable.
ROTARY KILN FUNCTION
- In the building materials industry, in addition to forging cement clinker, rotary kilns are also used for calcining clay, limestone, and slag drying. In the production of refractory materials, rotary kiln forging raw materials is used to stabilize their dimensions and increase strength, And then processed to shape.
- In the chemical industry, rotary kilns are used to produce soda, calcined phosphate fertilizer, barium sulfide, etc. In the 1960s, American LapPle and others invented a new process for producing phosphoric acid using a rotary kiln. This method has the advantages of low energy consumption, less electricity, no sulfuric acid, and the use of low-grade phosphate rock.
- The entire production process of cement is summarized as “two grinding and one firing”, in which “one firing” is the process of firing the raw material prepared by grinding into clinker under the high temperature of the rotary kiln. Therefore, the rotary kiln is the main engine in cement production, commonly known as the “heart” of the cement factory.
- In terms of environmental protection, developed countries in the world have used cement kilns to burn hazardous waste and garbage for more than 20 years. This not only reduces and harms the waste but also uses the waste as a fuel to save coal powder. Recycling of waste.
ROTARY KILN MAIN STRUCTURE
Kiln head part
The kiln head is the discharge part of the rotary kiln, the diameter is larger than the rotary kiln diameter, and is sealed by the stainless steel fish scales and the kiln body.
Kiln body part
It is the main body of the rotary kiln (rotary kiln), usually 30 to 150 meters long, cylindrical, with 3 to 5 rolling circles in the middle. Most of the barrels are processed into 3-10 sections by the factory, and then welded by large trucks to the destination.
The tail part of the kiln is also an important part of the rotary kiln. At the feed end, the shape is similar to the cover of a rotary kiln, mainly responsible for feeding and sealing.
Rotary kiln support
The support frame of the rotary kiln can make our rotary kiln equipment stronger, so that it will not shake when working, and stabilize production.
On the contrary, the cooler and the preheater are devices that rapidly reduce the temperature of the rotary kiln after firing. It looks like a small rotary kiln, but the diameter is smaller and shorter.
It is also called preheater, which is a device for preliminary heating of materials by the waste heat of exhaust gas discharged from the rotary kiln before the materials enter the rotary kiln. Most of them are vertical structures.
Conveyor belt is the material conveying device of rotary kiln.